Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Date: Saturday, November 3, 2012
10am - 4pm
Doors open at 9am
TO ACCOMODATE FOR A LARGE
DEMAND OF TICKETS
WE HAVE MOVED TO
A LARGER LOCATION:
NEW EXPANDED Location:
Ervin J. Nutter Center
3640 Colonel Glenn Highway #430
Dayton, OH 45435
*This new location is approx. 15 minutes from the previous
Living Word Church location
in Vandalia, OH
You may want to switch to another hotel nearer to
Early Bird Special
Receive a special gift for buying
your ticket early!
Sign up before Oct. 3rd
to get in a drawing for a
(Not exact purse raffled)
EARLY BIRD Registration Cost: $39
After Oct. 3rd: Cost $45
Lunch with one bottled water,
(no vegetarian option available)
Please bring your own water & snacks for during the day!
ALL TICKET INFORMATION:
- You may purchase extra tickets for future guest(s). If you don't know who the actual guest will be at the time you purchase the ticket, you may register using your own name and then update to the actual name - Name MUST be emailed to event host by OCTOBER 27th. For more information about updating your registration please use the following link: http://www.eventbrite.com/t/update-attendee-information
- Tickets are transferrable, but not refundable. In the case that you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to a new person who you personally sell your ticket to (we do not resell tickets from our end.) You can replace your name with the new person's name and update your ticket to the new person attending. For more information about updating please use this link: http://www.eventbrite.com/t/update-attendee-information
Science & Medical Advisory Board Member
Dr. Judith Smith, Pharm.D., BCOP, FCCP, FISOPP -
Board Certified Oncology Pharmacy Specialist. Director of the Core Pharmacology Laboratory, The University of Texas Health Sciences Center at Houston School of Medicine. Associate Professor and Director of Pharmacology Research in the Department of Gynecologic Oncology; Director, Oncology Translational Research Fellowship, Division of Surgery, The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
Holli Yount, Ohio
Shannon Varvel, Ohio
Stephanie Smith, Ohio
Nicole Meadows, Ohio
Linda Lawson, Ohio
Anne-Marie Lichter, Ohio
Mandy Hosier, Indiana
Jodi Townsend, Michigan
Special Leadership Training for
Silver Leaders & Above
Friday, November 2nd
Living Word Church
926 E National Road
Vandalia, OH 45377
If you have already booked a hotel this new location is approx. 15 minutes from Living Word Church & Miller Lane Hotels
NEW EVENT HOTELS
2250 Paramount Place
2500 Paramount Place
Wingate by Wyndham
3055 Presidential Drive
*There are many others near-by
MATERIALS & BLING SHOP:
- With your registration, you will be receiving materials at the door. Must be present to collect your materials. We will not be mailing or providing materials to no-show registrants after the close of the event.
- Our very popular BLING SHOP will be open for you to purchase your favorite shirts and fun AdvoCare gear. Cash or credit card accepted.
DRESS FOR THE ALIVE EVENT:
- Dress ranges from casual to business wear ~ it's up to you!
PLEASE PLAN AHEAD FOR CHILD CARE:
- Children may not attend this event. Please plan ahead for your child care this weekend.
- Nursing mothers may attend.Please ask where the nursing room is at the check in desk and use this room when your baby needs to "talk." We understand that babies can't be silent for hours at a time, so please use this nursing room as often as you need to.
See you there!